A Thought...

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you thought about how would you know about all these crazy term changes as of late if it were not for AGD? I am so grateful that Kwblue set up such a cool tool for us affiliates to keep track of things because I would have been screwed over so many damn times by changes. I think they should have to send a mail out when changes happen but no need we got the dog on our side!!

So please support all you can, all it takes is just become active and join the talks going on ;D

slotplayer

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
definately doing a great job. Much appreciated. It's alot of f'n work I bet to. Made me read the T&C's more closely of late. With all these changes in the pipeline it's AGD's time to shine. I expect the forum will flourish.

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Yep, it's a great tool / service / site. I was just poking at Andy today about how if he was making portals he'd be rich by now. ;D He's really generous or completely insane :p Thanks Andy!! :) you've got my support.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
haha - thanks everyone :)

It's really the certification team (emphasis on team) that makes this all possible. I am certainly swamped at times, but if I didn't have a team to vote on terms and discuss the different problems (and come up with solutions) AGD would be nothing.

Thanks everyone!