A Christmas wish for all of you

Roulette Zeitung

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello,

t7787.gif

best wishes from Germany.

We German celebrate Christmas tomorrow in the early evening.

t7795.gif

Leopold

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! I hope everyone has a very blessed Christmas and a very drunk new year ;)

LandofOz

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. My daughter (5) has prepared a plate of cookies and a glass of milk for Santa :)

sasa

Reaction score
Mary Christmas from Croatia to all.

P.S. Dear Santa, if you are reading this, can you please stop shaving in 2013. It's in your best interest.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope everyone had a very wonderful Christmas. We had a great time with the 2 (nearing 3) and 4 (5 very soon). Was probably the best year yet with them as they were both VERY gracious with the gifts :) Previous year they weren't quite as gracious... throwing the gifts they didn't want to the side without thank you's :) I guess we have taught them something!

Merry Christmas once again and I look forward to 2013 with all of you!

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL well they learn more about the art of appreciation as they get older. Those are the fun ages that is for sure although 2 is still a bit young just wait until the 6 to 8 age that is very fun!!

Hope everyone had a nice xmas! My son is home from the Navy so I am busy spending all the time I can with him before he returns to the base in New England. He was so happy to be home to play his Playstation...:rolleyes: