32Red $20K Easter Tournament - Not Paid

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I'm posting this here because I can't complain over at CM.

The tournament ended aprox 25 hours ago BUT no one got paid. Winners are paid automatically at the end of each slots tournament.

I phoned support and they said, there was a glitch and it would be paid as soon as it hit 12:00am Saturday Night (Gib time)... Well that's come and gone and still I haven't received my $150 winnings.

Just spoke with support (Live chat), now I'm told, they have no idea when it will be paid.

They now say they've opened another ticket with MGS. Granted I can't do jack about it and glitches happen BUT... No email was received to inform me about this glitch - I had to chase it down.

It would have been nice to at least been notified by email from 32Red advising of this glitch.

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The Affiliate Management team has been notified of the new post.

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

PaaskeUK

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Same here managed to finish in bonus money with my golden lounge account. Went on live chat this afternoon where Monika told me it can take up to 24 hours for prizes to be credited (BS as all prizes are credited instant on microgaming tournaments)

What I notice is same last tournament. Seems these 32red exclusive tournament takes longer and I think maybe it is to do that 32Red has to credit themselves manualyl and are checking all accounts.

But yeah they do use that is a Microgaming technical problem . YEah righ every time you have exclusive tournaments it happens??? And not technical problems for Microgaming on other tournaments.

I wish 32red would just state this in terms and just promise that prizes will be credited latest monday afternoon after. Then I would be fine with it but frustating when you expect a prize to be credited into your account after tournament finished.

BUT can praise Golden Lounge(32red support) today as Danny in support gave me a £15 bonus to have a play with. He told me lot more than Monika did and was great. He also said he was very frustrated with this himself but they hope to have this resolved before end of Sunday.

Please update or let me know when you get prize mate and I will do same if I check later today.

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A reminder is sent to all affiliate managers.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I logged into my account around 8pm AU time (10:30am Gib time) and my winnings were there. Then I realised what the (b) next to $150 meant. Even though I paid CASH MONEY ($190US or so) for 50 continued games, spot 20 was $150 bonus @ 30x play through. 32Red never used to have bonus money for a tourny it was alway cash winnings. Very disapointing to see them going down this path.

I have no doubt, they have the capacity to pay people BUT that's not my issue here. I agree with PaaskeUK.... As a player I expect the truth not told a load of hogwash. If a CSR doesn't know the answer, ask a collegue who does. Or do what Howard did for me, find out and then email me back :)

Danny and Howard are top CSR's for 32Red... Both these guys tell it straight! :)

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

PaaskeUK

Reaction score
yeah mate i am angry about the bonus as we pay cash to play them continues and or rebuys. I find its a joke. Only the regular microgaming tournaments are all cash.

Ps I almost made biggest mistake as was about doing continues in that £10k tournament where there is 4 rounds. And 50% qualify each round. Oh sh... man as i thought prizes was in each round whoopsie...

At least I checked with support which was lucky or else blindfolded i would had played several continues on that expecting to win last night dead line. At least i qualified for next round just playing the free round pheew.

Oh and I got my bonus money as well at Golden Lounge. I am hoping to make them into over £1000 and cash the LOT!!!!!!

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A reminder is sent to all affiliate managers.

slotplayer

Reaction score
I logged into my account around 8pm AU time (10:30am Gib time) and my winnings were there. Then I realised what the (b) next to $150 meant. Even though I paid CASH MONEY ($190US or so) for 50 continued games, spot 20 was $150 bonus @ 30x play through. 32Red never used to have bonus money for a tourny it was alway cash winnings. Very disapointing to see them going down this path.

I have no doubt, they have the capacity to pay people BUT that's not my issue here. I agree with PaaskeUK.... As a player I expect the truth not told a load of hogwash. If a CSR doesn't know the answer, ask a collegue who does. Or do what Howard did for me, find out and then email me back :)

Danny and Howard are top CSR's for 32Red... Both these guys tell it straight! :)

Do I understand it correctly, $190 was exchanged for $150 with a 30x wr?

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

3joker

Reaction score
Was it a freeroll? Else it's outrageous...

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score