[WTS] Writer With 7 Years Experience (2800+ Satisfied Customers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhajit Roul

Reaction score
Available for next project. Send us your requirement and we will prepare a perfect package for you.

Subhajit Roul

Reaction score
Available for next project. Send us your requirement and we will prepare a perfect package for you.

Subhajit Roul

Reaction score
For samples, you can contact me via

Skype - subhajit.roul
Hangout or Gmail - roul.subho

Subhajit Roul

Reaction score
For samples, you can contact me via

Skype - subhajit.roul
Hangout or Gmail - roul.subho

Subhajit Roul

Reaction score

Subhajit Roul

Reaction score
Capture.PNG

Subhajit Roul

Reaction score

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
Looking for a "Quality Writing Service"? Your search ends here, with 7 years of experience in "Writing Industry", you will get 100% original, grammatical error free, high quality articles from our side. Tell us your requirement and budget and we will prepare a package for you.

We have a team of great in-house writers, who can write on almost every topic of your need.

Stopped reading at "grammatical error free".

Perhaps have one of your "great in-house writers" check your posts first :)

Also damn man, enough bumps on this thread?!

Subhajit Roul

Reaction score
Stopped reading at "grammatical error free".

Perhaps have one of your "great in-house writers" check your posts first :)

Also damn man, enough bumps on this thread?!

What's your problem? Do your own business. I understand when there is no work, people browse through reputable thread, but this is total bullshit.

We have enough client and please don't spoil our thread, do create your own thread for business. #IDIOT

PROFRBcom

Reaction score
What's your problem? Do your own business. I understand when there is no work, people browse through reputable thread, but this is total bullshit.

We have enough client and please don't spoil our thread, do create your own thread for business. #IDIOT

Aren't you a classy spammer!

You claim to have proper grammar as a writer, yet screw up your sales post. Then you bump it 3 dozen times. Then when someone points out your poor workmanship you respond with cursing and name calling?

I will periodically bump this thread from now on and quote your poor behavior so that your potential clients can see you for who you really are :)

Subhajit Roul

Reaction score
So, what's your problem here? You are not my client, just do your own business and get out from my thread.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, please watch your language.

PROFRBcom

Reaction score
Hi guys, please watch your language.

We have no business with him. Still, he hijacked my thread and using foul language.

She was talking to you. I have yet to utter a curse word. You however have repeatedly attacked me for simply pointing out the flaws in your "grammatical error free" sales post that you have bumped 3 dozen times, while having conversations with yourself.

Also, I believe one of your attacking posts was deleted :) And you "liked" the post by the mod who deleted it an told you to stop using foul language.
:p:p:p

Subhajit Roul

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.