Wordpress Help Needed

Stan Rogers

Reaction score
You have not mentioned what theme you are using.Forum members will be able to come with something worthwhile in terms of a solution only when you provide full details, including your theme, the link to your website, and the screenshots of the errors that you are receiving. I hope your query will soon be resolved!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
made is pretty similar to flavor, which our main site affiliate is built on. We do web design for a day job and I'm telling you this theme is a pretty complex beast, even for professionals

Notice alot of people fall for the fancy theme demos not entirely understanding what it takes to make your site look as good as the demo

Totally agree.
Sure Industrial themes (Flavor and Made) provide the full demo content but that can be more of a hinder than anything else. Like you Giggity, I'm a web developer too and Flavor has had me pulling my hair-out a few times. It's one of the most optioned WP themes I've worked with. It has great features but if your not WP/programming savvy it could be a major headache.

Giggity.

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Flavor has had me pulling my hair-out a few times. It's one of the most optioned WP themes I've worked with.

Yup, you have most definitely worked with this theme, lol

Never seen extensive options like that in a theme either, quite unreal.

Just curious, have you had any problems with Flavor using awards/badges with multiple minisites? Lately we've been having problems with some badges we had implemented (to signify mobile availability and highest rated) on selected reviews disappearing entirely (the badges, not reviews), search and dig them out of the DB, restore them, just to have them disappear again.

Has my programmer stumped, the theme authors as well

Neil

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
I'm busy creating a plugin that will do this for you, it imports a library of slot games and it adds a lobby page as a page template. We're almost done with it hxxp://vegashero .co

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Just curious, have you had any problems with Flavor using awards/badges with multiple minisites? Lately we've been having problems with some badges we had implemented (to signify mobile availability and highest rated) on selected reviews disappearing entirely (the badges, not reviews), search and dig them out of the DB, restore them, just to have them disappear again.

EG - When I write my own bespoke code, no matter how BIG the project, if something goes haywire I know exactly what's broken it and what file(s) to fix.

While Flavor is truly awesome with its 180 or so options, trying to nut out issues, is a labyrinth of time consuming frustration. Brian the developer is very helpful but even then it can take days, if not weeks to figure out.

And with Mobile becoming increasingly popular, the DOM overheads of Flavor, well it's certainly not speed optimised for anyone who is mobile.