WCD grumbles

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey folks! I am / have been for the last month trying to have a baby. We are a week overdue and I had to take a month off (worst month possible given the industry) to move closer to a hospital.

Before I left I gave exposure to some new brands I have not promoted much.

And I want to say I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. Those of you who are currently getting lots of exposure and are relatively new to our site will be getting drastically reduced when I get home. If you are making me at least 4 digits I'll work with you... but some of you with great exposure are 3 digits and a few are even two digits. NOT working for me!! :mad:

Meanwhile those of you with a trickle and seem to be doing good with it will be getting boosted up. :)

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
some of you with great exposure are 3 digits and a few are even two digits. NOT working for me!!

I thought it must have been something I was doing or the site just didn't suit the promos. With you saying you too experience 2 & 3 digit earnings from programs given high exposure, I can comfortably say it's probably not me but the program(s) failure to convert.

Cheers

:)

Dave