Warning: Late/No payment, wrong stats, manipulation?

Discussion in 'Earn Affiliates' started by 3joker, Jun 30, 2016.

Earn Affiliates

Earn Affiliates Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Sometimes its not as easy as you and I would like it to be. If we could resolve a issue in a moment, we would of course do it. We apologise for the inconvenience cause to all our affiliates and I wish you all a nice day.

gobo

gobo Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Jul 1, 2016
    In my old stats from May I don't see any stats being +-x2 of the new correct earnings value. It is completaly different earning numbers.

Earn Affiliates

Earn Affiliates Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Because we corrected the stats, so you are now seeing your correct stats and earnings. It doesn't show the changes from - or +. If anyone wish they are more than welcome to contact us with their affiliate and we can pull out a extern report showing their results in May.

gobo

Jul 1, 2016
    Luckily I have the old stats from May still available. When I compare them to the stats the the affiliate backend is showing now I don't see any +-x2.

Shay likes this.
    Earn Affiliates

Earn Affiliates Member

Jul 1, 2016
    OK, to assist you and other affiliates better I suggest you contact us with your affiliate id, so we can give you a full report. After that you can make your decision on how you wish to proceed with us in the future.

gobo

Jul 1, 2016
    Thanks! I will do that.

gobo

Jul 1, 2016
    Maybe he went elsewhere? Or he ran out of money?

tobbe likes this.
    tobbe

tobbe Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Jul 1, 2016
    As a rep is here and answering questions, I'd like to ask why the payments are always late now days, not just this (last) month.
    Your T&C says we'll get paid approximately between the 10th and the 15th day of each month.
    According to my reports I've been paid the 15th, or earlier, once in 2015 and 2016 combined. 20th, 25th, or even later isn't uncommon.
    Why is that?

bonustreak

bonustreak Administrator Staff Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Maybe the player left or was untagged during the sale.. Please stop posting the same thing over and over we are contacting you here and asking for answers... Have you been sold? Why are payments not being paid? Why did you manually change this other affiliates stats? You said this same thing to me the month before May stating the stats on NetRefer were not correct and you had to fix them.

So you knew the stats were not functioning correctly for over 2 months, you made manual adjustments and your company never notified affiliates of any of this? Anytime this has happened with other brands they send a mailer out to all affiliates to notify them!

PaaskeUK, dfiocch and Shay like this.
    AussieDave

AussieDave 17 years & still going!

Jul 1, 2016
    With so many valid affiliate concerns, about fundimental items, which should never be an issue, I think the AGD community has a right to not have this thread go underground. That is, taking issues to email. Granted sensitive and personal data will require privacy. But, the rest, the reasons, explaination etc., there is no reason why these should not be addressed, here, in public!

Guard Dog likes this.
    3joker

3joker Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Jul 1, 2016
    That's what I have been asking for months. No real answers except technical issues.

Aeternus

Aeternus Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Jul 2, 2016
    I have done very good with ComeOn, but this is worrying to read. I have not been paid yet for May either.

AussieDave

AussieDave 17 years & still going!

Jul 2, 2016
    Programs where I'm making only chump change, being paid late or delays, doesn't concern me.

However, if I'm making serious dollars and they miss a full month, with no word, or promise to pay and don't, I'm yanking their exposure, until I'm paid in full.

Honestly, it really baffles me why affiliates let this continue and then, when shit hits the fan, everything goes pear shaped for them.

Shay likes this.
  14. admin Notification Admin Staff Member

A reminder is sent to all affiliate managers.
    Aeternus

Aeternus Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Jul 2, 2016
    I am not going to hang them just yet.

But they better by up by the end of the week.

3joker

3joker Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Believe it or not but I just got my payment. Late as hell but still paid. I hope they will improve from now on but I fear this is the new order of things.

gobo

Jul 4, 2016
    Late payments don't bother me as much as the fiddling with the stats. That is way worse imo. Still no communication from their side about that. No replies to emails.

Earn Affiliates

Earn Affiliates Member

Jul 5, 2016
    Hi Mate.

Don't think we received any mails from you. Can you please contact me directly on Skype and lets have a chat. Please also note that accusing us of fiddling with the stats is not a nice thing to do when we just fixed the issues and resolved all stats including paid out all affiliates, so get in contact with me and lets have a proper chat and lets clear up your concerns about working with us.

Best regards,

Martin Christiansen

UK Affiliate Manager

Earn Affiliates

Earn Affiliates Member

Jul 5, 2016

Hi,

Glad you received your payment and again we apologise for the delays. As mentioned earlier, we are working on resolving this for the future. If you have any additional questions, then you are more than welcome to contact me on Skype or email.

Best regards,

Martin Christiansen

UK Affiliate Manager

Earn Affiliates

Earn Affiliates Member

Jul 5, 2016
    All affiliates has been paid.

Best regards,

Martin Christiansen

UK Affiliate Manager