Unable to log in at Paddy Partners

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is anyone else locked out of their Paddy Partners affiliate account? When I click the login button, it just loops back to the same page.

Over here I see some people saying their accounts have been closed because of "lack of activity."

In other words, "we aren't converting your traffic anymore, so we'll go ahead steal all of your past referrals and future residual income now. Mmkay? Buh-bye."

I haven't received an email saying my account was closed, but I have my suspicions.

I sent them an email this morning; so far, no response.

Evil Homer

Reaction score
I was able to log in fine here. Hope you get it sorted.

On a related note, I have now started to record a video every few months showing me logging in to each affiliate platform and running a report to show how many players I have sent over the life of the account. You never know when you'll need it...

SnazzySlots

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I just have the message 'Your Account has been suspended' when i try...

Good Riddance to bad rubbish!

baldidiot

Reaction score

On a related note, I have now started to record a video every few months showing me logging in to each affiliate platform and running a report to show how many players I have sent over the life of the account. You never know when you'll need it...

I would also suggest downloading the player data periodically (from the programs that offer it).

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My AM replied and confirmed that my account had been suspended, but he reopened it and now I can log in again.

I was also informed that I must deliver at least 1 new customer in a given calendar month or it will happen again. :eek:

I don't recall that being in the terms when I signed up a decade ago.

bettingappguide

Reaction score

That's a great idea