Tradeo.com does not pay comissions

Tomas B

Reaction score
Hello,
is anyone working with Tradeo.com ?

I have been working with them for more than 2 years and till Feb.2017 everything was ok.

But now it seem Tradeo.com is having big troubles. First of all Tradeo.com did not payed me an invoice ($1400) for FTD's, sent to them by be in January. They had to pay the invoice till 15th of Feb, but they haven't done it yet
Also, they have to pay me $2100 for FTDs. sent by me in Feb, so they owe me $3500 in total..

Due to not having payed in time I started searching more contacts with someone working at Tradeo.com
I found Co-founder of Tradeo.com in Linkedin. He wrote me that he is not working at Tradeo.com any more and the owners are fighting each other.

Does any one have some experience working with Tradeo.com as affiliate?
Do You have payed in time in past two months?

Sharon

Reaction score
Thank You TomasB for usefull info. I think Tradeo is cheating agains their affiliates I was working with them as well, and they chaged the deal unilaterally - before my aff manager left this company, they payed me for each FTD I send them. New customer just had to make deposit and verify his account, and I was payed my commisions.

Now new aff maneger refuses to pay me for last month $1800, because now they want each player has to make exact turnover before paying aff commisions.
But the thing is Tradeo turned off abbilitity for new customers to copy other traders, so all new customers have to play manualy by themselves, and this practically means, that new customers will never reach the requered turnover to get payed the affiliate commisions.