Thoughts on Uffiliates (888), iAffiliates (Mansion)? And the "Make Money" angle?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
There is even more to it than that...

Most providers (affiliate programs) these days don't allow you to do PPC using their name... or any term that would compete with them.

tweb

Reaction score
Make sure you read the T&Cs, because I believe a lot of PPC operators don't accept gambling related content.

If the DO and it's successful - please tell me the name of your PPC company! :p

KK

I have found a few that do.

There is even more to it than that...

Most providers (affiliate programs) these days don't allow you to do PPC using their name... or any term that would compete with them.

Ah right ok, that's understandable. I won't be running on search engines so no keyword targeting fortunately.

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
editing this post with more details and an update

Last edited:

footballaffiliate

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Agree with most of the comments here. The three brands/companies in question are as thick as thieves in my opinion. We've tried them all - had problems with shaving, bad treatment etc. Just more companies based in Israel that we don't work with because of our experience of companies there, and the fact that a lot of them work together without you knowing it - sharing information, cross promoting other brands etc etc. A lot of these people share the same office space in Tel Aviv, and a lot of people go inbetween these companies, so data protection is minimal if not non-existent.

Viriatu

Owner of a pure black heart...
Reaction score
i seen iaffiliates slandered a lot of times and i still say they are one of those groups i might have been lucky but i have only good things, they are kind of distant and hard to get sometimes but always pay on time... i would not touch 888 even in the worst of times, in fact, if it comes from Israel this days i wont touch it ever...