Stats not updated for a longer period + earnings not shown

Discussion in 'iGame Affiliates' started by Onlinea, Apr 20, 2017.

Onlinea

Onlinea Affiliate Guard Dog Member

NDG

NDG Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Apr 21, 2017
    We aren't seeing much activity in the stats since the switch over. We can see the activity and
    earnings from last month within the new interface, but we don't see anything for this month.

3. admin Notification Admin Staff Member

A reminder is sent to all affiliate managers.
    Shaun O'Neill

Shaun O'Neill Affiliate Program Representative

Apr 23, 2017
    Hi Guys

I have been on holiday since mid last week please shoot me a PM with your usernames and can look into it of you.

Thanks

Shaun

Onlinea

Apr 23, 2017
    Hi Shaun, isnt your job as affiliate network to have proper statistic for each of your affiliate? Maybe its not only me having an issue, but other affiliates too.
    Determine it, check ti global, and fix it because there is no activity for almost 2 weeks.

Shaun O'Neill

Apr 24, 2017
    Online thank you for telling me what my job is, as i wrote in my last post I was on holiday from mid last week so i have not worked, prior to taking holiday stats had been working fine and we had no issues.

The stats have been working and there has not been an ongoing issue for 2 weeks this is why I would like to know your username.

Thanks

Shaun

AussieDave

AussieDave 17 years & still going!

Apr 24, 2017
    @Shaun O'Neill - I don't think Onlinea was having a dig at you, mate. Albeit delivery could have been worded better. But my take on it was... Sorting individual accounts out, when there are others experiencing the same issue, seems like a lot of work and hassle. Instead looking at this issue globally might be a better step :)

Shaun O'Neill

Apr 24, 2017

AussieDave

Pretty much feels like a dig, this forum sometimes is a total nightmare your company gets burnt if you don't help and don't post and then you get shot at if you do post and do try and help.

Like i said prior to taking a few days leave our stats where running without issue, i also get daily notifications telling me if we have data issues hence the reason i wanted to deal with this by user as i know we did not have global issue.

Thanks

Shaun

James Horpes

James Horpes New Member

Apr 24, 2017
    A bit emotional....

Shaun - its business, remember these guys are dependent on the stats for various reasons, optimization etc which they depend on for making a living so one can understand their eagerness to see updated consistent stats, you have no idea what its like when stats aren't updating and you are spending money promoting brands. If the forum is too much for you, then get someone to manage it, and when you go on vacay, perhaps have a 2IC so there is someone that can answer issues like this. Stats are important for affiliates

bonustreak likes this.
    Onlinea

Apr 24, 2017
    that's what i wanted to say, thank you AussieDave. I didn't mean to be rude in any way. As a developer, I am sure if specific/individual has an issue, then that specific/individual account is altered in some way. I have no time guessing if stats are shown correctly or not, everything should be run smoothly. And if I give you my username now, you will probably fix only my account, and other affiliates' accounts who have same issue and who are maybe not aware of this 'glitch' will still remain buggy. That's why I pinpointed to fix this issue globally. It will be better on the long run for you and for us too.

Shaun O'Neill

Apr 24, 2017
    James

Not emotional just being real, and yes i am very well aware that not having update to Revenue/NDP data is a huge pain as we also use the affiliate system for our internal campaigns/media buys.

As i have said we had no issues with stats showing all impressions/clicks/NDP revenue ect are showing as they should, what we have found is that one commission group was missing a revenue share tier which is now being corrected and any effected account will be updated in due course.

If anybody has any questions on there accounts please feel to contact me.

Shaun

Shaun O'Neill

Apr 24, 2017
    Onlinea

I think we posted at the same time.

"As i have said we had no issues with stats showing all impressions/clicks/NDP revenue ect are showing as they should, what we have found is that one commission group was missing a revenue share tier which is now being corrected and any effected account will be updated in due course."

Again please feel free to let m know your username and i can then see if your account was effected by this.

Thanks in advance.

Shaun

bonustreak

bonustreak Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Sorry, Shaun, I have to disagree with that unfair statement. You sorta come off immediately defensive on this thread. IMO, AGD is one of the better forums out there for affiliate protection.

James Horpes likes this.
    Shaun O'Neill

Apr 24, 2017

Bonustreak

I am defensive because i knew that there was not a global issue and like i said we have systems in place to ensure that we are alerted in the case that data is not uploaded to NetRefer, when somebody says there has been no activity for almost 2 weeks i know that this is not down our stats having an issue because we would have seen something as well as getting alerts and other affiliates would have contacted us directly.

I have not said anything negative towards AGD so i slightly confused where that statement comes from.

Like I previous posted if any affiliate feels that they have a stats issue then just shoot me a PM or a skype message like several have done and things can no doubt be cleared up in less time than it takes to post on the thread.

Thanks

Shaun

bonustreak

bonustreak Administrator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2017
    I was going off this statement. Anyway, sounds all sorted and I am happy things are fixed up. I have sent you a mail on another subject.

' this forum sometimes is a total nightmare'

RazorGamer and Shaun O'Neill like this.
  16. admin Notification Admin Staff Member

A reminder is sent to all affiliate managers.