StarGames / Skill7 don't pay winnings and banned professional backgammon players.

Moonlight Cat

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
StarGames / Skill7 is it possible for you, to have a little be more respect for your players and affiliates?
We awaiting your response more than 5 days. + 2 days ago i sent PM to your aff.managers.

http://www.gpwa.org/forum/stargames-...221564/p3.html

For our colleagues, who don't know Russian language.
This guys don't pay winning for successful backgammon players.
Reason: "Our games not for making money, only for entertainment".

CygX1

Reaction score
gpwa will not support the punter for sure. You already suggested him to forward all details to the Pogg, which should be his best bet if his claim is legit.

Thanks for the heads up.

And yes...
Our games not for making money, only for entertainment
This sounds completely crooked.

Last edited:

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I used a translator and what you've done to assist this player Moonlight Cat is very commendable. Kudos to you Sir!

slotplayer

Reaction score

Makes you wonder what they do to affiliate accounts to keep them profitable.

ThePOGG

Reaction score
Just a quick comment on this issue. I can't go into too much detail as much of what was shared was done so confidentially, however I can say that there were legitimate concerns surrounding a number of Backgammon players at StarGames and a number of other operators. When I say legitimate, I mean that some players were caught doing something that is absolutely against terms and conditions. That said a number of players that got caught up in the investigation were ultimately paid including the poster of the above thread and all those that ultimately submitted complaints to me.

The one exception to this would be a player that submitted a complaint against Digibet (this issue extended to a number of operators running on the Greentube platform). They point blank refused to discuss any issues with us and as they're licensed in Gibraltar rather than Malta like the rest of the affected operators, there wasn't anything further we could do to help them. I would praise the Malta Gaming Authority for their management of this issue.

TP

eenzoo

Reaction score

Makes you wonder what they do to affiliate accounts to keep them profitable.

Just paying. Received serious amount of money every 14 days like a clockwork!