Sportingbet Affiliates

petr1

Reaction score
They don't seem to be answering any emails. I have sent them 4-5 emails within last 30 days and haven't got a single reply. Sportingbet also confirmed from that I'm using correct email address.

Seems a bit risky to start promoting them because if there's a problem, you'll never get it solved.

Anyone here using Sportingbet Affiliates?

LandofOz

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I saw this thread before I started promoting them.

footballaffiliate

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Steer VERY clear of Sportingbet. If one term alone should make you run for the hills it's this one:
Sportingbet Affiliates | Sportingbet Affiliate Network | The largest gaming affiliate network in Europe
4.3 We shall pay to you (the ''Affiliate Fees'') a commission, constituting a revenue share payment and/or a CPA payment, and save as otherwise agreed such commission shall be payable in accordance with the terms of the Affiliate Sign up Form and to be set out by us, and shall be payable for a period of 24 months from the date of first registration of each New Customer.

and Sportingbet Australia isn't much better:
affiliate Program
To remain an Active Member: you are required to refer no less than 4 new depositing players in any rolling 12-month period of the Program and the clients must be in good standing

8.administration and payment processing fees.
c) "Applicable Percentage" is defined as 30% of Customer Net Revenue over $1.00, calculated monthly, for the service during the month in which the Customer Net Revenue was derived.

f) If a Visitor does not place a bet or make a deposit for a period of 12 months, they will cease to be a Visitor for the purposes of this agreement and such clients may be reallocated to the internal staff at Sportingbet at which time you will be no longer eligible to receive commission in the event that the client recommences betting.

Some of the most rogue terms I've ever seen. Are they rogued at AGD? If so AGD should look into it.

Reaction score
Interesting that you mention Clause 4.3 as this is something that we have now changed. From 1st April we have abolished the 24-month clause and UK affiliates will now be paid for the full lifetime of all players, there’s more information on our site::http://www.sbaffiliates.com

Obviously we’re can’t undo what’s gone on previously, but we’re a different outfit now and we’re keen to drive the UK affiliate business forward. Removing the 24-month clause, along with much approved client service, are two steps on the way to doing this.

petr1

Reaction score
Interesting that you mention Clause 4.3 as this is something that we have now changed. From 1st April we have abolished the 24-month clause and UK affiliates will now be paid for the full lifetime of all players, there’s more information on our site::http://www.sbaffiliates.com

Obviously we’re can’t undo what’s gone on previously, but we’re a different outfit now and we’re keen to drive the UK affiliate business forward. Removing the 24-month clause, along with much approved client service, are two steps on the way to doing this.
So, UK only..?

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response. Just to clarify, under the current GVC structure, the different territories have independence to set their affiliate strategy. Therefore I can only really speak on behalf of the UK side of the business, as the removal of this clause applies only to the UK market at this point.

As I’ve said before, we’re aware of mistakes that have been made previously but all we aim too drive the affiliate business forward as best we can over the coming months.