SBOBet Retroactively Changes Terms?

footballaffiliate

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Logging into my affiliate SBOBet account I see a pop up asking me to agree to the terms and conditions. I suspect SBOBet have retroactively changed them. AGD, can you do a review please?

Here's a summary of another idiotic company completely screwing over affiliates. Who do they think they are? William Hill or Ladbrokes? LOL!

Haven't done a full read through as I won't be working with these jokers. I thought they were a bit disinterested at the confererences - literally some "head of marketing" playing on his iPhone in a meeting. Here are a couple of bad terms:

SBOAFFILIATES - Terms and Conditions

Your commission drops to 10% if you don't send them enough players. Hmmm.. very encouraging. Do you think I'll try harder if you drop my commission?!
After the initial 120 days of registering the Affiliate Account and the Affiliate selecting the Revenue Share Commission Plan, the Affiliate must have a minimum of 5 active wagering Players within a billable calendar month to be eligible for a Commission payment. Should this minimum requirement not be met, Celton Marketing reserves the right to reduce the Affiliate's Commission percentage to 10% without prior notice. In the event that the Affiliate subsequently meets or exceeds the 5 minimum active wagering Player requirement, as of the date of the Affiliate's re-instatement, the Affiliate shall be entitled to the Commission percentage under the original Revenue Share Commission Plan agreed on when registering the Affiliate Account.

If you're VAT registered you'll have to pay that out of your earnings, while SBOBet will take your VAT number and pocket the rebated money through the UK Government:
The Affiliate agrees that Commissions and any other amounts payable to the Affiliate for the services rendered by the Affiliate under this Affiliate Agreement shall be deemed inclusive of VAT.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
While we did not have them in our system, I do have the terms spidered and I will get an alert out in the next 30 minutes. I was able to track down their original contract, spidered it, and then spidered the current. The change alert come, I just have to 'massage' it to make it readable.

3joker

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
These programs never learn, do they.