Payments - White Elephant Lucky Dip!

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Was reading through another thread and came across lots0 who said this:

I hate having to wonder what day of the month I am going to get my money.

Well I feel like that every month Mate and it seems to be getting worse lately.

This month I'm still waiting on three payments. A total of over $6K.

So I contacted all 3 programs on Monday asking where my money is, their excuse (they all used it)... it's because of BAC, we were in Budapest & its delayed us getting commissions sent. ???

But payments are being sent out today (being Monday) so you'll get paid today. Yeah well Monday went & so did Tuesday and still no payments have arrived.

This is happening more and more, even when there is no conference. Besides they all know they're attending a conference - here's a thought PAY your affiliates before going partying at these conventions.

Times are tough for everyone, I understand that but FFS...most affiliates are living month to month these days. What about a bit of consideration for your partners who are the ones delivering you players!

Delays in payments affects a lot of things. The stress of NOT KNOWING when a payment is going to arrive is BS and IMO just not fair on affiliates.

Come on affiliate programs get your act together and pay us within a day or two of the same date each month, hey!

All of these programs consistently pay commissions within 7 working days:

Reward Affiliates (around the 5'th of each month)
32Red (by the 7'th of each month)
Affiliate Wide (1'st of the month)

Personally I don't care if it's a few days out each month. But expecting affiliates to play a guessing game of when they will get paid each month is simply not fair :mad:

Cheers

:)

Dave

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Very good point, Dave.

Each forum here where affiliates are actively promoting and actively using the AGD Payments Calendar is updated with the timeliness of affiliate payments. Take a look and you will clearly see places like:

Slotocash Payments - Right Sidebar

Have a real tight payment date which ranges from the 1st - 3rd.

And one of the ones that had issues several months ago shows a much larger range of payment dates:

C-Planet Payments - Right Sidebar

Check around and you will get an idea of who pays on time and who has a wide variation in their payment dates.

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

Mate I'm glad you have this facility, I use it a lot. I was in it last night working out averages of the programs that sill owe me dollars.

I was disappointed I'd not received payment as promised. Hence when I spotted lots0 comment, I decided to commence this thread. Because in my view...if people don't say something is not acceptable nothing changes.

Besides just a little reminder that affiliates are doing it tough too.
Hopefully it may encourage programs to pay affiliates within a date each month will help people to no end.

Cheers

:)

Dave

Last edited: