New website design, feedback appreciated!

coenie

Reaction score
Hello!

I have my own website now for almost 2 months.
I had another layout before but i was getting bored, and made a new one.
The website is more of a blog with my own session recordings,reviews and articles
It would be great if someone from AGD can give me some feedback :)

The website is: slotsdaily.com

Thanks for your time!

,Coenie.

I asked the same on gpwa, but i thought maybe there are members that dont look at other forums.

Simmo!

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I think the design is clean. I think you might benefit from doing some more on SEO - titles and text could be better optimised. I love the idea of the videos but IMO they are too long. It might be an idea to trim them down to 5 minutes.

In fact in Youtube, you can use the Insight tool to see how long people watch them for - you may find they watch a big chunk in which case, ignore me :)

GL

Simmo!

coenie

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks Simmo! :)

I tried my best with SEO, i use wordpress and have several plugins running like SEO all-in-one,google sitemap and some social widgets. Can you please give me an example what i can optimize Simmo?

Thanks for your tip about the insight option, didnt know about it :)
And about length of the youtube vids, maybe you are right but i couldnt find any shocking info about that in youtube insight and i still dont have many views.
I will keep it in mind when i get more feedback about it. (And it takes alot of time to produce 5 minute clips of a 1 hour recording ;) )

Thanks for your time!

,Coenie

coenie

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks Adrian!

About the font size, its strange i have tested it on several compters running windows and apple and its looking normal here :).

Thanks again for your feedback :emoticon-0148-yes:

,Coenie