New to this industry!

Wadiabetting

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone at AGD,

I have been an Affiliate Manager at a leading software company for over two years. I have been interested in online gaming as I have many friends in the industry as where I am based we are a hub for these companies.

I was hoping to get in contact with other new people to the industry to learn about the pitfalls and what I can do to maximize my time on my site.

I look forward to any feedback.

All the best!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll try to consolidate this to one post :) Welcome, again, to AGD.

You wanted to know what to do (without spending money) to get yourself started more quickly. That's a tricky one, but the best way to get started is to use Wordpress. From my experience, if you update content frequently and use Wordpress, you will do well.

But - here is what you need to do:

1. Read, read, read. There is a lot of information in the forums on SEO, on what programs are good, on tracking, and a multitude of things you need to know.

2. Start working on content. Don't post the content until you have a buffer of quality content. Then post at least 1 time per day. This works best with Wordpress.

3. Talk to your affiliate managers - promote the ones that help you the most.

That is a good start, IMO, but you will probably get plenty of other advice too :)