Neteller Source of Wealth - someone receive this email?

lautaro slots

Reaction score
A few days ago I got a neteller mail with a pdf that I had to complete
-----
As part of our customer verification procedure, we are required to collect specific information from a range of partners and customers.
We are therefore contacting you to request that you complete the attached Source of Wealth form and provide the selected verifying document in order to meet our verification requirements.
Please complete, sign and send us the attached form in your reply to this email including your selected document as evidence.

In addition, please provide us with the following as well:
ID Scan, Transfer to anothers accounts and skrill uploads
---------

I usually check that this requirement is sent to the players, but I can not find reference to indicate that the affiliates are requested
That same day send three screenshots of the money earned in 3 affiliate programs and payment history, from 2008 to today's date. At 24 hours I was answered thank you for the information, but they needed a screenshot of one of the traders of the registration details
Name, e-mail, country telephone address etc.
I resend the screenshot and two days ago I do not get any response, The first thing that I can think of is that most of the support will be in amsterdam ;)

Could it be that my account has been the victim of a false positive?

All the money that I enter into my neteller account was product of affiliate programs, I never received money from people, but I received money directly from betting sites since it is the only way some programs pay

What worries me most is that neteller late in responding to e-mails and that the online support service for vip members and chat are no longer available

Well if anyone went through this I would like to read it, thank you all

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Neteller is a bank and it's acting more and more like that. I guess playtime of receiving everything on your Neteller, not declaring it and withdrawing it abroad is over..

But I would be very aware of this kind f mails, could also be a scam.

lautaro slots

Reaction score
I already answered, that everything is fine, it is a new and automatic procedure to get to know your customers better
Has no relation with taxes, but with fraud, money laundering and criminal actions,
I do not care about the taxes, I pay them religiously

Jack Lee

Reaction score
money laundering = not paying taxes correctly.
Even affiliate programs will start asking these questions, its new requirement with EU 4th Directive.