Looking to Relocate to New Zealand - Great home for Sale ..

TheGooner

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Any affiliates (or operators) looking to find the good life in New Zealand?

A great country home in New Zealand is available for sale - just 90 minutes commute from the capital city of Wellington - or 5 minutes from the small township of Levin. Location is everything, and this property is in one of the best, commuting will be a breeze or work from home, in fact once you live here you won't want to go anywhere else!!

Online gaming affiliates and operators can work remotely these days, and New Zealand is the first choice for many people with a relaxed lifestyle, good business environment, and no affiliate operation restrictions (as long as you are not targeting local New Zealanders).

Three bedrooms, and two living rooms (we used one as an office), three bathrooms and a double garage make for 420m2 of comfortable living - and then there is the pool house with heated indoor pool and exercise space for year-round luxury.

If you've been looking to make a lifestyle change - then HERE is a property you should consider

See http://harcourts.co.nz/Property/799010/LE13560/273-Kimberley-Road for details ..

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@TheGooner - all the best for the sale, mate!
We're currently tossing up over Vanuatu - least if that you-know-what passes here.

Miles_Videoslots

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Fantastic Pad wow Hard work really does pay off ... I Think My Flat in Malta is the size of the pool lol Good on you a dream..

CaseyM

Reaction score
Fantastic Pad wow Hard work really does pay off ... I Think My Flat in Malta is the size of the pool lol Good on you a dream..

Definitely more green in that garden than the whole of Malta lol

TheGooner

Reaction score
It sold WAY before auction (8 days into our 30 day ad program) - and went to a local(ish) couple who wanted to move out of the suburbs of Wellington (which is about 100kms away).
We got an unconditional offer, with a good settlement date, for a value above our "reserve" that we would have set at the auction.

It was all thanks to internet advertising which went up 8 days ago - the print advertising just started as it was sold - and the first "Open Home" did not even run.
The power of the internet eh? Changing real world businesses everywhere
;-)