Live Partners T&C update

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
When I log in at Live Partners I get a pop-up that I can't use the program anymore as long as I didn't accept the new T&C.

I got no idea what actually changed into the T&C and I do not like to being forced to accept new T&C. It happened before at Live Partners and then suddenly a NCO appeared.

Anyone an idea what they actually changed?

Communication with them is as useful as communicating with the Chinese wall. Been there, done that. Make 5 digits a month there, so not even their smallest affiliate.

Frank

Reaction score
When I log in at Live Partners I get a pop-up that I can't use the program anymore as long as I didn't accept the new T&C.

I got no idea what actually changed into the T&C and I do not like to being forced to accept new T&C. It happened before at Live Partners and then suddenly a NCO appeared.

Anyone an idea what they actually changed?

Communication with them is as useful as communicating with the Chinese wall. Been there, done that. Make 5 digits a month there, so not even their smallest affiliate.
Kinda like the previous T&C's you agreed to are no longer relevant?

Biti

Reaction score
That's the thing the changed in their new T&C?

Like GamingAffiliatesGuide says, it's a forced T&C and I got no clue what they have changed. Anyway I have to agree, because otherwise I cannot use their system anymore and deals at Live partners are usually for a 6 month term. In that document is also written that the new T&C apply. No sign? Then, no deal. Besides that, they are totally unresponsive to this sort of questions.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response, but AGD didn't detect any terms changes besides the one in the footer which relates to the date change over the new year.

Biti

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I accepted it, lack of response of their AM. Always tricky with LP, because last time I suddenly had a NCO on every campaign...