I'm back! I hope You missed me 'Casuse I missed you.

muffincrumbs

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I had to take a break from the forums, this one being one of my favorites do too back pain and life issues... But with some of that behind me I feel like I take the time to become a major part of the community I once was. It will take me a couple of days to catch up on posts, and I'll try not to dig up anything too old, but...

Muffins back and he's missed ya

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back! Was wondering where you were off to :) Glad the worst is behind you, buddy

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Ditto :)

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
It is really hard to do work on your sites and find time for anything else that is online when you can only handle tilting your head down for a couple of hours at most.

I really appreciate it and not being forgotten. Last night was terrible. Day before I ran a couple of miles as I have been going more and more everyday but i was hurting. Doctor gave me 10 mg of flexeril a muscle relaxer and i though it would be fine but it knocked me out so hard. I was between sleep and awake, almost unable to move my legs and arms, and the most terrible part of the Shinning was on. I wanted to turn it off and sleep but the disturbing-ness of that film combined with the dream like state made me paralyzed in a place I was not happy with.

It was like A Clockwork Orange...

Prob should not smoke weed with those FYI

Feeling like a champ now though =D

LandofOz

Reaction score
Welcome back Muffins. I always enjoy reading your posts.

AE-Martyn

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Welcome back Muffin, all of a sudden the name now makes sense.