ihreconsulting.com Forged Header Spam

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I understand your concern Dave and we too are guys where saying what fact is if needed but we would have much to do if we must care about such things. We should concentrate of our work so it would not cost much of your time to remove those mails if you don't want to read.

We will not be able to change this, i must delete several e-mails every day what costs a few seconds. Some of us bothers it much and some have become accustomed.

To create a post about it will take much more time.

Spam mails is one thing and personal attack is the other. Come on Dave, give Saskia the chance and make her not responsible for. She is a loveable person and you could have answered her that you have no interest and asking again to remove your datas from their system.

I remember that i was asked from Saskia whether she's allowed to put my datas in their system and i had no problem with.

Of course if a new manager comes on board you probably will get a new inquiry, that's the business.

We will never experience whether our datas really remove from a system or not, so it's troublesome to take care of it.

See it not too close and give other persons you don't know, the chance for a communication together, that's the only way to make this life more pleasant for both sides.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Great post Claire! Claire, if you do not know, is a straightforward [honest] person who has been in the industry for years. I have worked with her since near the beginning and could never say anything but GREAT things about her. Please take her apology and resolve this as she has requested with a forward of the email. Claire working for IHRE is one of the great reasons to trust them - she would NOT work for a shoddy outfit.