I Am..

paulajardine

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I feel the same, but the more time you spend looking around the easier it gets. I must add that Andy is doing a wonderful job of answering questions as well and explaining things to make it easier.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel the same, but the more time you spend looking around the easier it gets. I must add that Andy is doing a wonderful job of answering questions as well and explaining things to make it easier.

Thanks! I'm trying real hard today :)

honestgaz

Reaction score
it's a bit pale :D

Also where have all the links gone from the top, I quite liked being able to see all the latest stuff from looking at the top. hope there is a switch somewhere in here I can turn the fluorescent colours down.. Is there a colour switcher ?

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
it's a bit pale :D

Also where have all the links gone from the top, I quite liked being able to see all the latest stuff from looking at the top. hope there is a switch somewhere in here I can turn the fluorescent colours down.. Is there a colour switcher ?

There is no colour switcher.. what is flourescent?

honestgaz

Reaction score
The pale blue, is like neon to my eyes, it is not a comfortable colour to look at.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
The pale blue, is like neon to my eyes, it is not a comfortable colour to look at.

I will see what I can do at some point. It is the same as the default for vBulletin, Facebook, and a lot of other websites. Didn't think much of it. Is your monitor turned up in a weird way? Looks pretty mellow on both my monitors.

honestgaz

Reaction score
I actually dull my monitor color as the standard settings hurt my eyes. I mean im not light sensitive or anything.. Besides aren't the pale baby blue and girl pale pink a bit soft for the colours of a "Guard Dog" ? Or should we change the name to "Poochy The Affiliate Wrist Slapper".. :D :D :D.. lol

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
I kind of agree. Hard to get around, but better, and getting better with all your work Andy. I also think the blue could be a tad darker. But just the littlest bit.

lololol honestgaz =D

Poochy the Affiliate Wrist Slapper Toy-Poodle

honestgaz

Reaction score
Im gonna set up a rival affiliate forum, "Poochy The Slapper", and make it more girly than yours :p

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel like you REALLY need me to respond ;)

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
It may take a bit time to get used to xenforo, I also needed a few days. Now I totally like it.
It is fast, and it is easy, sometimes it is so easy that I did not understand it, lol. Maybe we think to complicated sometimes.

Congrats on the migration Andy, wonderful job!

sasa

Reaction score
I see some rogue behavior by AGD :) (similiar to players qutoas in aff programs, but here those are post quotas in members website section. In other words Andy will shave our link if no 5 post per months). Also no signature if not logged in :(

honestgaz

Reaction score
Yeah i don't like that quota post thingy for a link, sometimes i can go a few months without a post, cause i got nothing to say. But i still read the forums.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think you guys understand it at all.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I see some rogue behavior by AGD :) (similiar to players qutoas in aff programs, but here those are post quotas in members website section. In other words Andy will shave our link if no 5 post per months). Also no signature if not logged in :(

Yeah i don't like that quota post thingy for a link, sometimes i can go a few months without a post, cause i got nothing to say. But i still read the forums.

Now that I have time.....

The websites section was built to 'give back' to active members. It is only slightly different from GPWA where the most active members get links on their homepage. At AGD there are way more benefits to the system. But from your perspective(s) above, it is identical to GPWA.

The way it works:

https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/instructables/AGD-Member-Websites/instructable.htm

You do not have to use it. If you want a link only, then use your signature.