Has anyone been paid by Miomedia affiliates?

lizas

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Has anyone been paid by Miomedia affiliates?
Usually they pay around 10-15..
Our payment method - Neteller
Thanks!

Last edited:

freakspin

Reaction score
Last month we were paid around the 20th. And this is also what we got as an info before:

"...Before 20th each month usually, but can be till the end of the month"

JuliaGambling

Reaction score
Hey there! I've had a positive experience with Miomedia affiliates – they paid promptly, around 10-15 as expected. Good luck with your earnings!

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@lizas Please let us know if you need our assistance. Feel free to PM me your affiliate account details, and we will ask for updates.

MioMedia Affiliates

Reaction score
we havent been paid yet for Oct
Hello @melcb ,

Thanks for reaching out! We take pride in our swift payment processes for our partners. To ensure your commission has been paid, could you please provide us with your username or email associated with your account? Rest assured, we'll promptly check and have your affiliate manager reach out to you with the relevant information.

Looking forward to assisting you further!

Best regards,
MioMedia Affiliates Team

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
We take pride in our swift payment processes for our partners.

Seems that's not true, given, there are multiple complaints of non payment.

Not to mention its taken you an entire month to reply to the thread.... Not very "swift", huh!

MioMedia Affiliates

Reaction score
Seems that's not true, given, there are multiple complaints of non payment.

Not to mention its taken you an entire month to reply to the thread.... Not very "swift", huh!
Dear @AussieDave ,

At MioMedia Affiliates, we take pride in our commitment to timely payments and addressing individual cases with utmost attention.

We have noticed a recent comment regarding payment issues; however, we were unable to identify the associated account details. To assist the person promptly and investigate the matter thoroughly, we kindly requested the member experiencing payment issues to provide his username.

Once we receive the necessary information, we will prioritize resolving the issue and ensuring a satisfactory resolution. Moreover, we believe the partner was already paid and we need his username to double-check this.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to your cooperation.

Best regards,
MioMedia Affiliates Team

Chapurn

Reaction score
I have been working with them for almost a year. I have always been paid on time, and the managers are very professional and quick to respond. They are also very attentive. I highly recommend MioMedia!