Graphical Resource Added

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
A new graphical resource has been added. This is another approved resource. An incredible graphical design artist (can't stress the word artist enough). He has reasonable prices and unbelievable skill.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome! This resource section really is a great idea!

Thanks! The sad thing is that I have been thinking about doing this for about 3-4 years :) XenForo made it much easier than vBulletin would have.

muffincrumbs

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Really great feature to have indeed. I think I will see if he wants to do a header and background for me one I catch up on more work.

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
Really great to have the resource section here on AGD.
Andy, I cannot post a review in Resources. Do you want it like that or just forgot to enable that members can post there too.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Really great to have the resource section here on AGD.
Andy, I cannot post a review in Resources. Do you want it like that or just forgot to enable that members can post there too.

You should be able to.. Just go to the resource itself (not the list of them), then click on the stars rating you would like to give, then add review.

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
You should be able to.. Just go to the resource itself (not the list of them), then click on the stars rating you would like to give, then add review.

Yeah this works, thanks for explaining :)