Google Cache - Viewing an earlier date?

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
The problem I'm faced with is not gaming related.

I've racked my brains trying to find a way to view a webpage date in April 2016. The Wayback Machine is of no help, because the page I need, uses an iframe to pull in stock from another URL. I've tried using TWBM for that URL but unfortunately the robots.txt blocks TWBM.

They do have a FB fan page, and add stock to that, however, the particular item I'm seeking, has been removed.

Not to mention TWBM has no record of this FB fan page.

Thought maybe Google Cache might store older cached pages. However the current cached page's URL includes a Hexadecimal (guessing this is a randomised reference code to the database).

Hence, I'm at loss right now, given, I've tried everything I know.

If anyone has any suggestions... I'd appreciate it, thanks :)

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
70 odd views and not a single reply... Come on folks someone must have a suggestion???!!!

Even to obtain a cache of early May/April 2016, for the feeder site, used in the hidden iframe of the site in question.

That would help me lots :)

slotplayer

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Well if its a page in an iframe, perhaps look at the source code of the current page and find the url of the iframe src. Then use the WBM to see if they cached old verisons of just the iframe src url, assuming the src url in the current iframe hasn't been changed.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
use the WBM to see if they cached old verisons of just the iframe src url

Tried that already. All I get is funky 302 loop. Was hoping there was a way to grab an old dated Google Cache. But it seems not. Ironic cause Google collects data on everything else, and holds that for literally years and years.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I normally would, but I'm trying to obtain proof for a law suit, against 1 of their clients. Not sure they'd be too willing to give up that data. I'm trying to avoid having to obtain a court order to slap on the feeder site's ass. Hence the quandary I find myself in.

Thanks for the suggestions though :)