Genesys Brands and Grandprive Owned by same people?

Redbush54

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I was looking around yesterday and came across some disturbing info. It seems that all the brands for the two are connected with the same owner. All properties say the following:

"This website is owned by Genesys Technology N.V, Emancipatie Boulevard 31, Curacao. Licenced to provide internet gaming services pursuant to a Master Gaming Licence, further this website is managed by Ardway Limited, DSLR Suite 413, Ftieh Street, Birkirkara Bypass, BKR2940 Birkirkara, Malta."

So my question is why is Grand Prive Rogued...xxxhttp://www.affiliateguarddog.com/community/threads/grand-prive-rogue.1193/

And Genesys gets the seal of approval? Some of these brands are even sporting the GPWA Approval Seal that leads to a not verified page, back to a page on their own site or it goes nowhere.

Redbush54

Reaction score
I realize that they have nothing to do with the seals i just included it for something else i found.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Because one has run a quality program while the other has not. I guess that's the only thing I can tell you.

Redbush54

Reaction score
Grand Prive ran a quality program before they screwed affiliates. So they screwed us, started a new aff proggie with new brands, affs don't jump on board so Genesys is born and that's ok? Can I ask how long you knew this and didn't tell affiliates?

ThePOGG

Reaction score
The reality is that the disparity between these groups is that it's not common knowledge that there's an association between these groups.

So let me tell a little story.

In the first half of 2015 I came across an interesting phenomenon. The terms at both the Grand Prive group and the Genesys group both made exactly the same change. Exactly. You can see the change here - http://thepogg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4031#p4031. Through an associate who knew someone at the Genesys group I asked for an explanation. The explanation I got was that this was a BetOnSoft (now called Saucify) platform change the terms. But that didn't really made sense as the Firebrand group - the other major BetOnSoft group - didn't have a similar term update. When I conveyed that to the Genesys rep it was expressed that if I published anything that damaged the Genesys brand they would pursue damages legally. So I published what I had. In my opinion it's very likely that these groups share ownership.

TP

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Grand Prive ran a quality program before they screwed affiliates. So they screwed us, started a new aff proggie with new brands, affs don't jump on board so Genesys is born and that's ok? Can I ask how long you knew this and didn't tell affiliates?

That's annoying. I knew at exactly the time when your post came through MY email. Jeez.

Redbush54

Reaction score
That's annoying. I knew at exactly the time when your post came through MY email. Jeez.

I'm just asking questions about what I found out. I was shocked and couldn't believe that surely others knew and didn't inform affiliates. Looks like this is a subject that some don't want to discuss. Its like some can ask and some can't.

ThePOGG

Reaction score

I agree - it really isn't common knowledge that these groups are associated. I consider myself the first outside the loop to have picked up on this. I don't thing AGD could reasonably be expected to know this.

I agree it's fair to ask, but tone has to be considered ;)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
From my understanding, after doing a little bit of background.... Genesys was purchased approximately 1 year ago by this group. So - I will put a warning status here.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just asking questions about what I found out. I was shocked and couldn't believe that surely others knew and didn't inform affiliates. Looks like this is a subject that some don't want to discuss. Its like some can ask and some can't.
Maybe I was just 'pissy' about the whole thing. My apologies for that. Feel free to ping me on Skype if you want to chat about this. When Genesys went live here, they had no association with Grand Prive that I could see. From my understanding (now) - last year they were purchased. I could be wrong. I have no other information that I can find in emails and my memory is shot :(

ThePOGG

Reaction score
Maybe I was just 'pissy' about the whole thing. My apologies for that. Feel free to ping me on Skype if you want to chat about this. When Genesys went live here, they had no association with Grand Prive that I could see. From my understanding (now) - last year they were purchased. I could be wrong. I have no other information that I can find in emails and my memory is shot :(

I don't think you're wrong on this - this was intentionally kept off the radar. Imo there's no reason that you would have known about this....

Redbush54

Reaction score
Andy and I have spoken privately on skype so I think its time to move on from the "accusations tone".