feeling blue about lots0

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
feeling blue about running lots0

:confused: So I feel like I ran off lots0 - lots0 was always someone I appreciated seeing their posts. So if it was me that done this, I apologize to the community. I hate it when people get run-off, and by no means did I attempt to run off lots0... :rolleyes: - I've pm'ed him a few times, but no response. So I feel like a jerk. anyway, just letting you all know that if I did that, I'm sorry. :(

edited to change title a little.... thanks BB1, wasn't thinking about that ... and thanks for your comments Steve.
edited to add apparently (vbullet) would not change the title - hope no one else takes it wrong.

Last edited:

bb1webs

Reaction score
Wow, when I first read the title, I feared the worst, considering so many losses in the industry of late.

I don't know what happened but I know when you step in it, all you can do is say you're sorry and then it is up to the other party to be forgiving.

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
Aww, says a lot about a person who has no fear to come and say sorry.
Respect WCD Admin :)

Hope lots0 will read that.

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to Lotso - I haven't seen him post anyplace.

I don't think Lotso is the type to sulk over a difference of opinions. But you never know I guess. Just that I have always known him to stand up for himself...

I just hope nothing bad has happened to him...

lots0

Reaction score
Nope not dead, at least not yet. :p

Just busy.
This is my busy play time of the year with Hunting and Sturgeon fishing.

Right now for the most part I spend most of my time waaaay out of cell phone and wifi range. When I do come home to resupply, I check in, but I don't spend much time online this time of year.

I am out the door, on my way to Riddle, Idaho to hunt Sage Grouse and Pronghorn's. Next week, I'll be somewhere around Stanley, Idaho doing some pre-season scouting of Elk and Wolves... After that it will be Pheasant and Deer season... ;D I'll slow down around the first week of December.

bb1webs

Reaction score
They have a season for wolves?

interesting. I thought Idaho was like just on the border of where the wolves are, and aren't. therefore leading to think that there would be no season for them, perhaps further in, where numbers are better, (I guess that's actually further north, Canada country).

I'd have a blast with you lots, right up to where you shot the animal.

I used to love hunting , ... but have lost my taste for killing. Anything. (cept bugs, no probs with that) :)

triple777s

Reaction score
lotso, bad, badman!!!! lol

You just stop it right now.....no more hunting...and when you go fishing, you must through them back in after catching!!! lolll

For real, you really hunt wolves? why? i KNOW your not eating them, so why hunt them??.....Do you know Ted Nugget?? lollllll

You must love being able to travel with the hunting and fishing seasons...my brother in law is a huge hunter...different weapons for different seasons, he even does the bow and arrow thing.

lots0

Reaction score
They have a season for wolves?

interesting. I thought Idaho was like just on the border of where the wolves are, and aren't. therefore leading to think that there would be no season for them, perhaps further in, where numbers are better, (I guess that's actually further north, Canada country).

I'd have a blast with you lots, right up to where you shot the animal.

I used to love hunting , ... but have lost my taste for killing. Anything. (cept bugs, no probs with that) :)

Well there was a season for Wolves last year, but I guess this year the Feds have forced a closure in the season. So I won't get a Wolf this year. There has been quite a fight about the Wolves here in the Northwest. We have a LOT of well intentioned people in Washington D.C. that live in big cities trying to tell us how to take care of the land we live on... For the most part these city dwellers don't have clue, they spend two weeks a year in Yellowstone and then they think they are Wildlife Experts...

There are thousands of Wolves in Idaho, we have the largest population of Wolves in the lower 48, Idaho also has the largest wilderness area in lower 48, almost 1/3 of the state is non-roded wilderness.

You just stop it right now.....no more hunting...and when you go fishing, you must through them back in after catching!!! lolll

For real, you really hunt wolves? why? i KNOW your not eating them, so why hunt them??.....Do you know Ted Nugget?? lollllll

FYI - When you catch a Sturgeon in Idaho it is Catch and Release, you can't even remove them from the water and you must use barb-less hooks.

Why I hunt Wolves... Because they are devastating the wild Elk population and driving Ranchers out of business.

My cousin is a Rancher by Driggs Idaho, so far this last year he lost over $15,000 worth of live stock to Wolves and the worst part of the year for Wolf kills is just about to start. He will go out of business and lose a Ranch that has been in my family longer than Idaho has been a State, if something is not done to control this out of control Wolf population.

Don't get me wrong, we needed to bring back the Wolves for balance, but now we need to control them before they cause even more damage to the environment. The population of live Elk calf's were down almost 75% last spring, entirely due to Wolf kills of new born Elk. If this kill rate of new born calves continues, the Elk will be extinct in a short time.

Hunters are the true guardians of the Environment, we are out there all the time, we see what is going on and we don't want to lose what we have...
Not to mention that in Idaho Hunters fund Wildlife Management (even for non-game species) with fees and taxes.

Anytime any of you want a real wilderness experience and don't want to go all the way to Alaska, give me a yell.

P.S. For the first time since I was 12 years old I am not hunting Elk this year. This is entirely due to the large number of Wolf kills that have driven down the Elk population to record low levels.

Last edited: