Dog Stabbed and Killed in Senseless Attack

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
wft is wrong with people these days???!!!

A lady in Perth (WA) Australia, was taking her 2 dogs for a walk in the local park. Both were off their leads. She then noticed her 4 year old labrador (Luna) laying on the ground, with a man leaning over her. This bastard low life scum bag, stabbed her dog to death.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/865056515765420033

byebyebaby

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Some people are not worthy of living, like this guy! I think I would have stabbed him myself.... I hope he dies a slow, painful death. I can't stand animal abuse!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, a 30-year-old guy in a country town in South Australia was bashed to death. A 15 year old has since been charged with the murder. Police are still seeking the other perps. Witnesses claimed the attackers was kicking the guy's head like a football.

When children are committing such heinous crimes, it's time society takes stock, and figure out wtf is going on!

This shit never happened in my day. Then again, back then we were taught respect for others...

LandofOz

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
There certainly are a lot of crazies out there. At least the police have identified and arrested the lowlife. I hope he gets a decent jail sentence.