CAP Euro

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
How many of you will be making it to CAP Euro?

AffiliateGuardDog.com will be there and giving a speech on Friday for 30 minutes. Should be fun :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got to work up the full speech, but basic information about how AGD got started, what our certification provides, and then 90% of the speech will be about Terms and Conditions, what to watch out for, and why to pay attention to them.

Goldfinger

Certification Member
Reaction score
I won't be able to make it. I just recently enrolled on a degree and need to seriously bust my behind. It's starting to become quite daunting as it is :eek:

Hope you'll have fun in Barcelona!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck! Sounds like you are in for some work :) What degree are you working towards?

Goldfinger

Certification Member
Reaction score
PhD Business. I'm slowly starting to realise what I got myself into :rolleyes: but fortunately it won't take as long as a PhD in the US.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah - awesome! I only have a lowly bachelors degree :) Just haven't found time to 'upgrade' it.

I'm impressed. I know what it takes to get an MBA - my wife is currently in the process of doing the same thing. It's grueling.

Goldfinger

Certification Member
Reaction score
Most of the stuff I know I was taught in my BSc. Some of the stuff in my MSc was regurgitated from what I knew from my bachelors so there was some overlap. That's why I didn't do an MBA because they are more targeted at people who come from non business degrees and that would have meant an even greater degree of regurgitating stuff I already knew.

An MBA certainly has a lot of credibility in terms of personal development and will help your wife climb the corporate ladder when she gets back into the corporate world

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! I felt that I was terribly underprepared due to travel issues, so I certainly hope it went ok. Hard to tell unless you are in the audience :)

Thanks for the good words!

Goldfinger

Certification Member
Reaction score
If I don't go to CAP London I'll give you my address and you can drag me from my flat ;D

Goldfinger

Certification Member
Reaction score
Is it in the Olympia Expo hall again or where is it this time? Who else is coming?