Buffalo Partners

Heath

Reaction score
Took over Referback in August 2014.
August payments not made as of 14th.
Support form and live chat not working.
Has anyone been paid for August by them? If so, what was the payment method used?
I am awaiting a Payspark payment.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
2014/09/14 was Sunday. Albeit Referback would usually pay on Friday but Buffalo didn't. I'm guessing they'll pay today.

Bonus Paradise

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
They say the pay on 10th buisiness day, maybe there was a public holiday, then the friday would have been only 9th business day.
I hope payment from Buffalo will reflect in Neteller today

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
They say the pay on 10th buisiness day, maybe there was a public holiday, then the friday would have been only 9th business day.

AFAIK there were no "public holidays" is SA this month. So Friday was the 10'th. Hopefully they'll pay today ;)

jopaa

Reaction score
It seems that nobody has been already paid by Buffalo!

EDIT: I've got my payment few minutes ago (Neteller)

Last edited:

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
We have our commission in Neteller now.
Payment is from "The Palace Group"

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Well my payment to Neteller hasn't turned up. Maybe I'm being punished for speaking my mind about Buffalo in the public forums... :D

drake

Reaction score
For me nothing at this time for neteller

drake

Reaction score
Always nothing on Neteller for me ...

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score

drake

Reaction score
Yes august commissions and pending balance from Wagershare On Global statement : Paid on 12/9/2014

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Hi drake mine displays that too:
12/09/2014 September Neteller Paid EUR

It was processed on the 12'th and the batch file was sent on the 15'th to Neteller, because other affiliates have already received payment to NT. Besides Andrew (Buffalo) confirmed payments had been distributed, here:
https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/c...-referback-wagershare.7767/page-10#post-52395

Either another batch file is due to go out to Neteller today or there has been a screw-up. Hopefully it's not the later, cause it's a PITA chasing this up!

drake

Reaction score
I just ask to andrew on Skype :

[9:31:02] DRAKE: Hi Andrew, is it normal some affiliate receive Neteller paiements and some as me and other on AGD didn't receive nothing at this time?
[9:34:15] Andrew Stone @ Buffalo Partners: Hi Isabelle
[9:34:20] Andrew Stone @ Buffalo Partners: I'm just checking your account now
[9:34:28] Andrew Stone @ Buffalo Partners: It is Isabelle that I'm chatting with right?
[9:34:33] DRAKE: yes
[9:34:52] Andrew Stone @ Buffalo Partners: Could you confirm the email address registered to your Neteller account please?
[9:35:09] DRAKE: xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xx
[9:37:12] Andrew Stone @ Buffalo Partners: There's been a problem with the Neteller payments where if there was a difference between the email address registered on the Buffalo Partners a ccount and the email address registered in the payment option - it's been sending by default to the email address registered on the Buffalo Partners account. So some people are affected - we've escalated this with urgency to our Finance Department - I really do apologize
[9:37:17] Andrew Stone @ Buffalo Partners: We'll get it resolved ASAP
[9:38:12] DRAKE: do you think it will be in order today?
[9:38:32] Andrew Stone @ Buffalo Partners: I honestly can't say. I hope so, but can't commit to that

Andrew - Buffalo Partners

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for posting the above Drake.

We are urgently resolving any Neteller payments that have not gone through. I will update this thread when there are further updates.

Best regards,

Andrew

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. :)

Checked my details and the email address on my account details, is my business contact. Not my NT account email. My account email, has some how been reflected onto my Neteller details :confused:

Very bizarre... July 2014 commission was received in August, no drama at all. Albeit, that was received by "Referback". However it shouldn't make any difference who paid it. The fact it was paid on the 12'th of August, is 12 days after Buffalo Partners opened - 12 days after Referback closed.

Andrew - Buffalo Partners

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi Bet4You,

There is a different system being used for payments. This issue is completely unintentional - inevitably we can expect a few teething issues with the switchover to the new system. Going forward we should not encounter these issues again.

We sincerely apologize to everyone who is affected, and will do our best to resolve this in the soonest time possible.

Thanks,

Andrew

Heath

Reaction score
My payment via Payspark came through about an hour ago.
Hope everyone else's is on the way.

darmac

Reaction score
Waiting on Payspark hope to see it today

Elgoog

Reaction score
Got paid through wire, although $ converted to € , i am missing about €60.
I know old RB had a fee for wire of $40, but i don't see this mentioned in the new T&C