Betsoon group stealing poker players due to inactivity clause

Viriatu

Owner of a pure black heart...
Reaction score
Today i found myself coerced to promote or lose my 300 plus poker players at this guys, i was migrated from another program and did not really had a choice...

this is what i find in my email box today

"It came to our attention that your account has not been generating much activity for the past 6 months (has not generated a minimum level of activity / new depositing players).

This is a gentle reminder that under our terms and conditions the Company reserves the right to set limits for a minimum level of activity on Affiliate’s accounts and to terminate any agreement not reaching the limit.

We have looked at your account and your dedicated Affiliate Manager has decided not to terminate our agreement but to closely monitor your account activity for the next 3 months and give the opportunity to start promoting us actively on your website(s). We are hoping to see an increase in your account activity during this monitoring period or your account will be indeed terminated after the review period (June 2014).

Thanks and best regards,"

So in other words what the guy means is "you either get some action going with us or all residual income and your account will be lost and we will keep it all and kick your ass out the door"

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Let them go! thanks for the info.... programs who play games like this don't last on our site. You made a smart move for the long run!