AffUtd pretending to now be honest and trustworthy

footballaffiliate

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
This made me laugh :)

William Hill - the company with one of the most untrustworthy reputations in the industry is now claiming to be all professional and honest!

Note the long message with the footer "this message is for information only"

They sell your data, skim your players and revenue, yet want you to play ball when it comes to scamming them.

Work safe: IP and Fraud
Dear Partner,

As an affiliate of William Hill, you will be promoting one of the world’s most trusted brands.
In some cases, your website will be the first reference to us which our future customers will see – and first impressions count!

We make many efforts to make sure our customers are safe, happy, and comfortable when they gamble on our sites, and we want you to play a part in this mission.

In your work with Affiliates United, you may choose to create a unique domain and website design to effectively promote our sites. While we encourage you to do this, as an affiliate you are prohibited from registering domain names and/or social media pages that contain our marks or derivations of them or marks that are similar to ours.

However, to ensure your success, we grant you a limited licence to use our marks, such as William Hill, 21Nova and EuroGrand, in display banners and text links. You can read more about this in clauses 2.3, 2.6 and 7.2.1 of our terms and conditions.

As a William Hill affiliate, you cannot promote or be engaged in, directly or indirectly, any act or traffic that involves fraud (including by assisting or allowing others to engage in fraudulent activity).

We want you to be as committed to our users and to their safety and satisfaction as we are – and as we are to you – and hope this email has helped you better understand your obligations.

We are here to help you in your endeavours. Please feel free to contact our dedicated support team with any query you may have.

Wishing you great success as an affiliate of William Hill.

Yours sincerely,
Affiliates United Team
This message is informative only. It does not constitute our terms and conditions and does not replace or intend to replace the terms and conditions applicable to the Affiliates United programme.

3joker

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
AffUtd will allways be CPays to me. Worst scammers, even scamminng their own staff. I think they lowered my rev share to 5% because I don't actively promote them anymore.