Affiliate Programs - Guy Posing as AGD!!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Warning to all Affiliate Managers, there is a guy out there who goes by 'Andrew Pragis'. This is NOT me. He is posing as me, though. Please be warned. He has posed on Skype and is now sending out emails from some list (not sure where he got it but it has gone to both affiliate managers AND affiliates).

Asshole said:
Managers,

I meant to send out this follow up after the AAC but was just now able to get to it. I wanted to reach out to all managers on our contact list (which has gotten quite large over the years) and see how we might be able to work together. Our forums are growing quickly, and we are gearing up for our new gaming related podcast in September.

We are always looking for brands to promote, so if we aren’t already promoting you, feel free to add me on Skype or drop me a line.

Best Regards,

Andrew Pragis Skype: affiliateguarde: andy@affilliateguarddog.com affiliateguarddog.com

roey

From Pandora.
Reaction score
AGD. went down for me for afew hours today, just saying.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
AGD. went down for me for afew hours today, just saying.

somewhat the wrong thread for that, but AGD was down for approximately 20 minutes. I know because I was the one who performed the maintenance ;) It was a forum update that was required to plug an xml exploit. Patch came out and I applied within minutes of the email from xenForo.

Roulette Zeitung

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
This is really a very sad and serious problem, and I can't understand, why less than a fistful of replies will be written.

In Germany identity theft will be pursued by criminal law, and also under civil law you can assert justified claims.

Victims, who suffer under identity theft, often have a lot of problems, because identity theft is not so easy to proof within a few minutes, and the perpetrator can cause major crop damage.

I am very sorry to hear that and hope, that the perpetrator can be traced and will be handed over and arrested by the police.

Leopold

WBX Affiliates

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I didn't get contacted through Skype but I got an email from this guy. If you need me to forward it to you please send me a PM.

clara.affactive

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
This really sucks. Hope you can sort this issue out shortly.

:)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. I mostly want Affiliate Managers to be aware that this guy is hitting some list and emailing HARD. If you are asked for sponsorship deals always remember that AGD requires certification first, requires vetting second, and we don't just give them away to anyone who asks :) If we did, we might have more sponsors - lol.