Affiliate Edge Upgrading

abc

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
LOL got the email today about how they are going to use a whole new affiliate system. Guess there are people still using and promoting them..

Funny line from the email

"Effective of Tuesday September 12th, the current Affiliate Edge backend will be redirected to our new Cellxpert platform. Please be assured your tracking and earnings won’t be affected with the change."

Well of course they wont, you already removed all my players and stole all my money. Times like this make me wish i was a hacker so i can destroy all of their sites

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL, I had the same thought as you. :p

About a month ago, I caught someone scraping jackpot data from my site. I found their site and saw the AE brands all over it. So, that's the type of person who continues promoting this group -- thieves, in bed with other thieves.

RyanWeb

Reaction score
Got the same email. I find it funny when people email me for link exchanges and I see they are still promoting AE brands. Makes me think they have no idea what they are doing, not at all staying up on industry updates. Thats how I can tell a future spammy site from a real live money site :)

abc

Reaction score
LOL they shave our players and then send a letter saying that trust them all players will be migrated properly.

If you have no players left cause they took them all off of your account then there is no need to worry

LandofOz

Reaction score
The email made me laugh, then I clicked delete :)

Webzcas

Reaction score
Well Affiliate Edge currently owe me just shy of £5000 thanks to them invoking their retroactive 'non active' clause back which was miraculously added to their T & C's in February which I did not agree to or sign up to.

I am in the process of invoicing them for this amount, which is also reflected in their current affiliate system. Should they not be forthcoming in paying me what is due, then for me it is good they are also in the UK. For them not so good. As the Court System in the UK is very efficient in dealing with non payments from customers.

I have informed them this is the road I am prepared to go down. Let's see if they call my bluff. Because one thing is for certain, I will not allow them to steal £5k from my family and children.