10Bet Adds Predatory Terms

bigaffiliate

Reaction score
Anyone looking to advertise 10bet - I would question them about their ownership and the people running the company behind the scenes then make your own mind up about it.

Strange they've gone from 2 people walking the floor the conferences to the biggest stand there in a matter of a few years.

In our experience player value is "unusually" low. We ran some tests and found that bigger players were somehow not making it onto our account, therefore making registrations, depositors and conversion look absolutely great - one of the best, but long term player value very VERY VERY poor!

Syd

Reaction score
Thanks for the notice! It's good to know this, especially for us who are new in this industry.

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
There you are having a very good point. I remember well, I guess 2 years ago, they were just walking at the floor, bothering people and suddenly they were having the biggest booth.

For me: the bigger the booth, the harder you get stolen. 888, Will Hill, Ladbrokes, BWin, Betway... big booths poor programs.

Ermin

Reaction score
Good tip from Biti to new affiliates, if they are big they are probably bad=)

Yotam Peretz

Reaction score
Update, i tryed to work with them and must say the worst company i have ever worked with in my 10 years. They dont have a problem to just change you comission like if you have 40% and in the end of month they can say no it was not so good numbers so wh change to 10% (yes even backwords)=) Also they seem to have this awsome policy that if you ask them to payout your hardearned money they actually need you to prove to them that you will continue work with them in case for them to make your payment.

I would recommend evry affiliate to add them to their blacklist, couse its a waste of trafic and players are also gonna notice same thing probably which means bad bizz and also bad recomendations which as well results in that your site is bad as well.
Hi Ermin.
I hope you are doing well.
I have tried to contact you MANY times and you never replied.
here you have my personal email: yotam.p10bet.com - i will be glad to discuss.
Best.
Yotam
Head of affiliates

Yotam Peretz

Reaction score
Anyone looking to advertise 10bet - I would question them about their ownership and the people running the company behind the scenes then make your own mind up about it.

Strange they've gone from 2 people walking the floor the conferences to the biggest stand there in a matter of a few years.

In our experience player value is "unusually" low. We ran some tests and found that bigger players were somehow not making it onto our account, therefore making registrations, depositors and conversion look absolutely great - one of the best, but long term player value very VERY VERY poor!
Hi.

I would be glad to assist and investigate the case.
here is my personal email yotam.p(at)10bet.com
best regards.
Yotam
Head of affiliates
10Bet

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
A quick G search reveals Tel Aviv... And you know the reputation that place has around here ;)